Flame Retardant OSB3
- No structural degradation in panel – unlike many post treated alternatives.
- 100% wood based product – easy to cut and fix using normal OSB3 methods.
- Does not crack or shatter.
- More lightweight than mineral based alternatives
- Zero added formaldehyde – contributing to healthier environments.
- CPR Compliant – CE marked at the source of manufacture.
- High racking strength – suitable for structural use
- Made from FSC® certified timber from our own forests.
- Zeroignition® water based fire retardant – completely safe with no borons or other carcinogens.
A Smartply FR Euroclass BC Data Sheet is available for download.